The ISO 14064 is a valuable tool for industry and authorities to develop programs to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. In addition, it supports your company in the management of emissions trading. By taking these international standards into account in your work, you credibly demonstrate your commitment to environmental protection. An audit by our experts guarantees the independence of your assessments and reports.
The ISO 14064 standard consists of three parts:
- Specifies the requirements for the development and establishment of greenhouse gas inventories of the company or at the company level.
- Contains the requirements for quantifying, monitoring and reporting greenhouse gas emissions and reductions at the project level
- Contains the requirements and guidelines for carrying out validation, verification and certification of GHG information
Implementation of ISO 14064 in your company and benefit from the following advantages:
- Promote continuity, transparency and credibility in GHG quantification, monitoring, reporting and reduction.
- Identify and manage GHG-related liabilities, assets and risks
- Optimize GHG emissions trading (allowances and credits)
- Support the design, development and implementation of comparable and uniform GHG regulations and programmes
- Develop robust internal mechanisms to quantify, manage and report GHG emissions
- Increase stakeholder confidence
- Simplify the development and implementation of corporate GHG management strategies and plans for the future
- Provide the ability to track your performance and progress in reducing GHG emissions and/or improving your personal carbon footprint.